Final Year Degree Show

One word; amazing. Although a range of adjectives could describe the creative talent showcased at the Nottingham Trent Final Year Art and Design degree show; inspiring, original, inventive...


As a Fashion Communication and Promotion student I revel in exploring the range of areas within art, design and fashion, and I'm glad my friend and I passed as professionals and sneaked into the industry opening night. The Degree Show displayed an eclectic range of work, from Fine Art to International Fashion Business, and it has inspired me to think about about potential, future collaborations for my own work. 


I was particularly interested in the Fashion Design collections, and I hugely admire the thought and detail which has gone into creating each style and producing each item. See for yourself a selection of my personal favourite, beautifully crafted garments below. 




Feminine


Classic Twist

Warrior


Sci-Fi 


Capsule

Colour Pop

No comments:

Post a Comment